NBMC’s Physical Therapy Department’s Philosophy To provide high quality, individualized therapy in a comfortable and supportive atmosphere. For your physical therapy time commitment, we will make the experience as enjoyable as possible. We will strive to provide education to increase your Independence in your recovery.
Why Choose North Bend Medical Center Physical TherapyTo provide high-quality physical therapy services to the Southern Oregon Coast in a way that establishes us as a center of excellence and a model of how to treat our patients.
- New, state of the art equipment
- Caring and experienced staff dedicated to providing high quality care. Our therapists strive to keep current through continuing education
- Friendly atmosphere
- Ease of physician/therapist communication
About UsWe offer Physical, Occupational, and Hand Therapy on an outpatient basis. Referrals are accepted from providers inside and outside North Bend Medical Center.
- Ergonomics – work site analysis
- Hand Rehabilitation – acute and chronic hand conditions including cumulative trauma (carpal tunnel, DeQuervain’s etc) tendon and nerve injuries, fractures, RSD, Dupuytren’s arthritis and custom splint fabrication
What to expectFirst visit will be a comprehensive evaluation to establish a starting point. Subsequent visits will involve reassessment and working towards your goals Individualized treatment plan Problem solving approach Progressive treatment Caring, fun environment with a sense of humor Focus on self care and how to continue after therapy
How to Start TherapyAll you need is a referral from your doctor! We bill all insurance companies and we are participating and preferred providers with most major companies